Monday, October 04, 2010

Reality is a Weighty Thing



A friend recently said to me, "When your blog gets quiet, I start to worry."

It's true.

When nothing gets posted it always means things are such a mess that there's no way to capture all the words and emotions to make sense of them.

At this point I'm still not sure I'm able to sort through what I've seen and put it into words that mean something.

Remember the four week old baby whose mother died?

Remember how she was offered to us?  We were asked if we wanted her?

Remember how I said we cried over her and then sent her back to the orphanage?

An orphanage we had never seen.

Part of coming to Haiti for us is facing the orphan crisis in this country and hopefully in this world.  We'll also admit that we're big wienies who don't like to face this stuff alone, so we are making you face it with us.

The moment a woman at your gate hands you her baby and begs you to take her is the moment when there's no more pretending.  We had spent most of our life trying to insulate ourselves from pain, honesty and suffering while living in the US.  When someone hands you a four week old baby and says, "Do you want her?" all that padding and insulation suddenly falls apart.  The surround sound airbags explode, and the substance you're left with is cold, hard, and uncomfortable.

There is nowhere to hide.  There is no buffering this much tragedy.

Reality sits in your lap and it's heavy.

As painful as reality is, we are tired of lying to ourselves.

One reason we came to Haiti was to face the truth.  See it with our eyes.  Hold it in our hands.  Quit denying sadness on this scale is real.

When you look at the amount of suffering in our world, count up the number of orphans rotting away in crummy orphanages, and consider how poor the majority of people are on this earth, as a whole, I think we can all admit...the response from American Christians and the American church is ridiculous and embarrassing.

We live in Haiti right now, trying to learn how to fight these things, but let's never ever forget that just one year ago we were living in the US in a fancy house in a fancy neighborhood living the American dream ignoring the poor, the oppressed, and the orphan.

I don't think any of us want to be heartless jerks.  I think we love this world and our stuff too much, but I think many believers long to be free from such bondage.  I think it's easy to ignore the orphan and the poor because we don't have to face it.  Maybe we don't want to face it.  It's ironic how global our world has become, and yet it's still incredibly easy to shield ourselves from what is going on around the world when it comes to orphans, the poor, and the oppressed.

If each of us had to hold that four week old baby in our arms...a true orphan...truly in distress...if we had to look her in the eyes and then reject her, I don't think many Christians would do that.  I think all the excuses we have for not adopting, or not giving would suddenly seem insane.

Yes, God needs to soften our hearts toward the poor and the orphan.  He needs to do a lot of work in our souls, teaching us what it looks like to live for the Kingdom of God.  I think we can all agree on this.

But I believe we also must do whatever it takes to come face to face with truth...with reality and what that looks like for millions of people living in devastating poverty and the vast number of fatherless children who are living in terrible conditions.

Truth seekers.  Are we seeking the truth?  Yes, the truth can be found in thick, old, theology books.  It can be found in the Bible.  But truth is also found in a smelly, dirt-floor orphanage in a third world country.  Finding truth in the Bible and in world-famous theology books is a lot easier to find, I think.  I've been guilty of only seeking after the truth that is convenient to find.  Truth that is fun to argue with all my smart friends over coffee.

The kind of truth I found this week is so troubling, I hardly want to talk about it.  And yet, I believe we are to be people who rejoice in the truth...who look for it and deal with it, who expect goodness and grace to radiate and Jesus to be found and glorified even in the darkest of situations.

We sent that baby back to the orphanage a few weeks ago.

Honestly, it took me a couple weeks to recover from such a rough weekend.  Two babies were offered to us within three days.  It was tragic.  Did anyone prepare us for this before coming to Haiti?  No.  Could anyone prepare us for something like this?  No.

Did we feel ready to take these kids in and raise them as our own?  No. For lots of reasons, no.  Some good, right reasons.  Some selfish and faithless reasons.

So we cried a lot and sent both babies away.

For the four week old baby whose mother died that we sent back to the orphanage...well, the only way I coped was to imagine her in a nice place.  We were not ready to take in a baby here, but when I thought of her, I'd think of her in a cute little orphanage with loving nannies.  Her needs were met in my imagination.  She was loved.  She was being well cared for in the imaginary world I had prepared for her.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to do this for long...lie to myself.  We came to Haiti to stop lying to ourselves.

We knew we were going to have to face this...all the way face it.

We had to go out to the orphanage and see where she is living with our own eyes.  We had to know what saying "No, we can't take you" meant to this child.

Saying "No" in Haiti is never neutral.  In the States, saying "No" can be neutral at times.  In the States if I said, "No" to a four week old baby whose mother died at birth, someone else would snatch that baby up and raise her.  The chances of her being adopted by a loving, excited couple would be pretty high.

Saying "No" to a baby in Haiti means there is a huge possibility that you are dooming her to a life filled with sickness, attachment disorders, abuse, neglect and inescapable poverty.

I did not want to go to the orphanage where this baby is living.  I did not want to see the truth.  You can judge me if you want to and wonder why on earth we didn't say yes to this kid if we love adoption as much as we say we do.  You could judge me, or you could admit that you don't live in Haiti.  You have no idea how hard this is or how complex adoption is in this country.  You could judge me, or you could be honest...unless you're holding a baby from a place like Haiti or Uganda or Ethiopia or Russia in your arms right now, you too are saying no.  If you're pretending that kids aren't suffering every single day in orphanages, then we're in the same boat.  My boat is just a little further from the US at the moment.

Somehow God gave us the strength to get in the car and drive towards the truth...to find this baby and see for ourselves where she was.

I needed to face it...all of it...every ounce of it.  I held this baby in my own home and said, "I don't know how to do this right now."  I also needed to go see where saying those things to that child landed her.  Until I had faced every speck of this situation, I felt like I was still hiding.  I was still in denial.

So we went.

I was nervous all the way out to the orphanage.



It was very far away in the middle of nowhere.  A typical Haitian orphanage.  This one is run by a Haitian couple who thankfully love the Lord and genuinely love the kids in their care.  They are trying their very best.  Sadly their best is still not enough.  That's the story of Haiti.  No matter how much this couples tries, with the limited resources they have, it will never be enough to adequately provide even the basics for these kids.

No running water.  Very few toys.  No swing set or slide.  Nothing but dirt and kids.


We found the baby girl on the floor in a room by herself.  She was covered in spit up.  Her diaper weighed about as much as she did.  She had her fingers in her mouth, trying to soothe herself as tears ran from her little eyes down her cheeks.

I'm going to tell you more of her story and what we've been up to this week to try and help her.

Thankfully an American couple here in Haiti is working hard to come alongside this Haitian couple, offering relief and support.  We want to be clear that a lot of good things are starting to happen at this particular orphanage, but we want to be just as clear that there is a lot left to do.


But for now this story must pause.  It must.

I believe we all need to sit with these images for awhile.

We found 43 kids in this rundown orphanage.  43 breathing statistics.











A couple of them may be adopted soon.

The vast majority of these kids have no one coming for them.  No one writing a blog post about them.  No one sending emotional, "I'm a wreck, pray for me" emails about them to their friends and family.

The truth is, there are many, many more orphanages in Haiti with countless kids sitting in them who are unloved and unwanted.  The streets are filled with kids just like these with no one to care for them.  They are Vulnerable.  Hurting.  Alone.

While many American churches are worrying about the lighting on their stage, or fussing over the displays in their foyer, children are suffering in orphanages, groaning...aching...for someone to come redeem their lives.

This is the truth.

These are the pictures of truth.

I pray seeing the truth will set us free.

Free from excuses.

When you look into a child's dirty face, hold them in your arms and realize "If I leave this kid here like this, no one else is coming.  There is no plan B.  If I punt this one, no one is gonna pick up the ball and run with it" everything changes.  "I'm not called to adopt" or "I have every right to spend most of my money on myself" seems beyond stupid.

I pray that seeing the truth changes us.  I pray it causes our excuses to look silly and lame.

The reality is there are kids just like this baby girl all over Haiti who either need to be adopted, or need to be cared for in Haiti better.  This will either take opening up our homes, moving to Haiti, or rearranging our lives in order to fund better care for these kids.


I want us to hurt over the truth today, but I also hope we can get excited.

Ministry to the least of these...to orphans in distress...that's pure religion.  There's never any fault in it.  You never have to worry if asking God how you should help the orphan is the right thing.  God says it's always right.  It's without fault.  Tricky?  Yes.  Hard?  Absolutely.  Should we face it, be honest, and let faces like this keep us awake at night asking God what He wants us to do to live out the gospel towards these kids?  Without a doubt.

Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible to act... Proverbs 24:12

Can I just suggest that maybe God wants to use your life to write a bigger, more beautiful story than the one you're living right now?  It might be a story filled with drastic life change, or suffering, or sacrifice, but it will be a lovely story of rescue, love, sanctification, redemption, and ultimately God's glory.

We all know those are the best stories, don't we?  Those are the stories that will be told over and over and over in heaven.

48 comments:

Megan said...

I wrote a post last night about Together for Adoption that mimics this post to the "t". If the church does not step up, who will?

We watched an amazing video at the conference put out by Hope for Orphans (a family that has just started coming to New Life) inspiring and encouraging the church to man up to our responsibility. We have the most man power, the most resources, the most everything yet Hollywood is way outdoing us in helping end the global orphan crisis. It's sad really.

We are praying for these "43 statistics". I am praying that people will look at these pictures and realize that there are faces, names, and souls that go with huge numbers like 163,000,000.

The Lopases said...

heather-

im bawling. im imploding. i cant focus on anything.

the t4a conference this weekend wrecked us. my life is ruined. i go to bed with these 'staistics' and wake up with them.

i needed to hear this story today. brian and i are talking through some major things right now, and i needed this.

praying for this baby girl. praying that someone picks her up and holds her today. that she has food. that she gets a clean diaper. that someone is there to wipe the tears from her cheeks.

one thing that was said this weekend that i cant get out of my head: God is the father to the fatherless. these children have a heavenly daddy who LOVES them. but if the church is the BRIDE of christ, than that makes us a mommy to the fatherless. when i heard that this weekend, i looked down at my 5mo baby girl in my arms, and my heart screamed. i felt this gut-wrenching cry from somewhere deep within me.

i pray for the church, the mommy, to step up and step into the lives of orphans around the world

Megan said...

Wow. My heart is broken. Reality is heavy. Too heavy.

I guess we (the church) have missed the point, huh?

MamaJenny said...

Heather-
Could you offer some suggestions as to what we can do to help? What would be the best? I've started reading about adoption but as far as I can tell I don't fit their rules. Do you know who to go through? Can we send money to the orphanage, clothes, supplies, etc? We are willing to help just tell us where our resources will best serve. Thanks-Jen P.

Marla Taviano said...

I want to say something. I just don't know what. God is wrecking me.

kristine said...

Thank you for writing this. Thank you for sharing these heartbreaking photos. You cannot adopt every baby girl in Haiti that needs a family. You can however, keep telling their stories. Let people know. Show them what they are saying no to.

We are not christian, so for us it is not a religious issue. It's a human one. We are all brothers and sisters. We all should be made to see.

Thank you for having the courage to go look for the truth.

M at Hidden Valley Simplicity said...

My hands feel tied. What can I do???? I only know to respond in intercession each night when God wakes me up to pray for these babies. Babies I will never meet, never hold, never know. . . until heaven. I pray in the Spirit and my heart breaks. And that is all I know to do right now. . .

Hendrick Family said...

Yes ladies...

Stay tuned. We're working on getting together a list of tangible ways to help these kids.

Heather

Kathleen said...

Heather,
Thank you for your post tonight. I needed this...well, it is hard but I still needed this. My church is starting an orphan care ministry and we would love to help. Please let us know what we can do. Haiti has my heart. Serving the fatherless is what the church needs to be doing. I am praying for you and these 43 precious children.

Camille Lancaster said...

Yes - please post very REAL ways we can make a difference. I feel so far removed from these situations - please, please, please give some tangible ideas on how to get involved. Thank you for your gut-wrenching honesty. I would love for you to blog more about the sweet baby girl!

Makaela said...

This is powerful....every word breaks me...the pictures...their eyes...the babies...I can't imagine my 3 year old on her own and fighting for life.

I can't believe you moved down there. My husband and I were just talking about the book Radical tonight and discussed how tangible the idea of giving all you have/giving up all you have. Do most do this? No. You took you family and left....

but what do we do? how can we help them? I'm at a loss...truly taken back.

kari said...

It is hard for me to say that I have enjoyed reading your blog because really, how can anyone enjoy seeing such heartbreaking things? But I will say that it has been such an inspiration to me in so many ways. Please keep being honest. Stay in our faces about these things. I do want to tell you that reading your blog has in a crazy, roundabout way, led my husband and I to go to Uganda in Dec for a short trip which will hopefully be followed by our entire family serving God in the mission field. Thank you for that and for causing us to finally take action and stop just talking about it. I started a blog to document our journey if you would like to check it out. We live in College Station too. You ARE making a difference in many ways!

Lori @ The Davidson Den said...

Beautifully written. This hurts so much. I don't know what else to say. Thank you for sharing your heart.

Catalina Booth said...

I want to help..please please please let us know how. I just can't get the picture of that 4 week old baby alone covered in spit up crying. I just can't. I want to help.....

Amy Bennett said...

Haiti has been on my heart for years now. After the earthquake we decided we were open to adopt and then have not felt like it is the right time yet, especially since they closed adoptions. I know that sounds like we are saying "no" but I believe God has specific timing for us. This makes me want to sign on the dotted line though! Yes, I would love more information and tangible ways to help, specifically about the adoption process.

Faye said...

I'm blown away at how God puts people together. A family from our church is living in PaP now, your kids attend QVS with them -- both are in your photos here! How cool is that?

Greg and Michelle and our church have been working to support this orphanage since before the earthquake. A couple of the ladies at church have been working to set up sponsorships for the children until they are adopted.

Along with other believers, we have worked to get that working stove for them, a commercial generator that will not burn up every couple of months, water filtration for safe drinking water.

This week marks the inspection for their licensing to become an adoption point.

I'm excited to see your words here, Greg and Michelle are great at loving and sharing, will talk your ears off on the phone or face-to-face, but to write.... not so much.

In your photos, you see the little boy in the special walker. That's Willby. He's such a treasure! When we first "met" him, he couldn't sit up, couldn't feed himself, couldn't move, speak...
I believe it's MD that they believe he has, but through the work of people who have gone to this orphanage on repeated visits, he now sits up by himself, "talks" best he can, and has this really cool walker that allows him to become mobile.
I know the situation looks hopeless, but I share with you that it's not. Our God has put in place YOU and many others who love each of those children as if they are their own. I'd love to put you in touch with the women in our church whose hearts live out there in Thomazeau.

(And Michelle says Aaron is Dustin's Bible teacher, so.... you already have a touchpoint there!)

Keep writing. Keep loving. You're doing a fabulous job! One that not everyone was designed to do. Trust the One who sent you there. Rest in Him.

amanda said...

Thank you so much for sharing. It is painful, but I look forward to what you have to say.

kristian and katy said...

Heather- Looking forward to reading about what we can do for these children.
These pictures wrecked me, as they well should.

Stephanie said...

Just before I read your post, I held my beautiful 4 month old daughter. I loved on her watching her smile, coo, sqeaul and delighted in showing her so much love, while receiving her love back. I think to myself "every baby deserves to be loved this way." Then, I saw this sweet little angel that you write about, laying alone with her tears. I sobbed. I just sobbed. God, please take these blessed little ones and reveal Your love to them. Use the Hendricksons ...use me. I pray He blesses you for your courage to face truth, to face reality ... thank you!!

Stephanie said...

I know I have already commented ... but as soon as I got the kids settled this morning and got my coffee ready, I ran right to your blog to see if there is anything new. Your little angel has been on my mind all night, along with the other sweet angels you shared pictures of ... and the thought that there are many more who go faceless in my mind. I shared your blog and cried as I showed him the little baby. Every time I see her picture I think "someone please pick her up!" I just wanted you to know I linked to your blog in mine and I am praying fervently about I can do ... I don't know what it is ... I feel helpless and limited but I have faith that God knows and He can reveal it to me. My children and I are going to take a small time out and do a short intro lesson to orphans in Haiti today! May God bless you!

Anonymous said...

I love this post and we have had a heart for adopting an orphan for a while. I just wish the laws in Haiti weren't so though when it comes to adopting. Especially when there are so many babies in need and willing people to take them in.

sophiaoreilly said...

Just found your blog and what a post to land on. As your other commenters have asked, guidance on what to do and how to help is most appreciated. My heart is heavy.

Shawna

Jon said...

I have been to Haiti twice this year on medical relief trips. We were connected with the American family you were talking about and both times we went out to that orphanage. The first time we went, in April, it was really bad. Many of the kids were so anemic and malnourished that they just lay on the "playroom" floor the entire time we were there. Medical teams kept going back there each month and when I was back in July there wasn't a single kid that wasn't running around outside (for the most part).

The children there grabbed a part of my heart and I completely agree with you that once you hold one of these kids and know their name you are forever changed.

I was asked to go on these trips because I had prior earthquake relief experience ( I was in Pakistan in 2005), but I had no medical experience, and so I was not sure what my role was going to be, other than assessing the situation and figuring out what was needed and what our church could do. But I am a good photographer and I ended up chronicling both trips in pictures. I had no idea how those pictures would be used, but they eventually came to be used in a presentation by an American businessman to raise a significant amount of money for this orphanage. I say all that to show that you never know how you can be used if you are willing to be used.

S.T.S. said...

I can understand your inability to adopt this child. You do know if you don't do your paperwork before you adopt an international orphan, you must live with the child for 2 years prior to re-entry to the United States. The paperwork will take you a good 6-12 months to complete.

Wake Up Church! You are Gods Feet and His Hands!

Loved your blog.
Adoptive Mom to 2 International Sweeties. China (older adoption you know the ones that are too Old....) and India (weighed 16 pounds at 2 years!!! Talk about malnutrition!)

ukrainiac said...

Thank you so much for putting into words and pictures what is happening in Haiti as well as in other parts of the world. My husband (a pediatrician) and I currently live in Kyiv, Ukraine and working with HIV+ orphans as well as with children with special needs. Your post is so similar to what we see every day. So thankful that God is moving in the hearts of His people to come rescue these children!

Jo's Corner said...

The moment I clicked on your blog, I saw your family photos at the top. Such a Beautiful family! Then I felt Him say to me: "Soon there will be a new daughter for this family". THEN, I read your post. I'm excited to see what He does in your hearts! Blessings! Jo

K said...

Thank you for sharing this. We are foster parents in the US and sometimes we have to say no to children. Like you - we have some good reasons & some that are selfish. Prayers to your family. I'm thankful & encouraged by your story.

jessie said...

Would it be ok to repost this on my blog? I will link back to you.

Hendrick Family said...

Yes jessie. Feel free to post it.

Heather

Mama Marchand said...

I just found your blog and found this post. I, too, can't focus on much now and have linked this post on my blog for others to read. I am praying for you ... for this little girl ... for all of the orphans in this world. Thank you for following God's call, uprooting, and moving to Haiti. May God bless you and your family, my sister.

Jenn said...

I am speechless. I feel God's heart, I just don't know what to do to completely be His hands and feet. Praying.

Shelli C. said...

We are currently just beginning our adoption journey. Our heart has always pulled toward Haiti, but we have 5 kids and they appear to be strict on the no more than 2 kids rule. Do you feel that is accurate or would a try at a Presidential waver be a good idea? (If they would give her to us we would take that baby girl today!) Our hearts are primed and ready and our family is poised to leap into this world of adoption as the way to grow our family and fulfill the call to care for orphans. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Blessings to you and your beautiful family from ours.

Lorrie Harden said...

This is an amazing, painful, honest, vunerable, post! I am broken and hurting for you for each and every one of those beautiful children! I am praying...I will share this with everyone I know, though I don't know you personally! I saw this post on Tracy Mihnovich's fb page. Please keep writing. Thank you!

Missy @ It's Almost Naptime said...

Absolutely amazing.

Keep preaching the truth, sister. Even - especially - the hard, inconvenient truth. Because THAT is the truth that sets us free.

Jami Nato said...

i just feel overwhelmed by this post. it's good to be overwhelmed sometimes b/c the comfort level drops way low and that's when things start to change.

thankful that you wrote it.

Kayla said...

This post is so full of truth. Thank you for shining a light on what so many in the Church ignore. This breaks God's heart, too. Praying.

JoLynn Coleman said...

What a beautifully painful picture you just painted. W are pastors in Kansas. We adopted two children from Ethiopia almost two years ago but it's not enough. We must continue the work of the church. May I share this story in our church for Novembers adoption Sunday? It's a powerful word .

Zoanna said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for telling it like it is. I want to be broken, not just chipped, from the reality of orphans in the world. We are hearing that cholera is sweeping the country, too. Why is Haiti making it difficult to adopt kids?

Please pray for us, that God would drop down on us and cut through all the lies and excuses and the materialism and the comfort and the distractions that we Americans use to shield ourselves from the pain. We can't change ourselves. We need HIM. This is my prayer.

DannyD said...

Hey Heather, Danny and Julianne here. Julianne has been keeping up with your blogs. We are both amazed at what you all are doing. When the need in Haiti came about, we attempted to change our adoption choice from China to Haiti. Unfortunately, the adoption agency we are using indicated the wait times were just as long. Currently we are 26 months in our adoption process in China. The agency is estimated our referral will come early in 2014. Those adopting out of china are currently waiting 60 months from the beginning of the process to the time they are able to bring a child home. Can you believe it? The hold up is not here in America. We are cleared for international adoption by the U.S. Gov't. Our barrier is on the other end with the adopting Country. Anyway, if you could talk to the orphanage about this issue, I would appreciate it. Get me a contact there and let's see if there is an expedited way to adopt these children. I am sure there are many more willing families here and if they knew how to get through the red tape, I am sure they would step up and bring one of these little ones into their homes. Thanks.

Jennifer said...

A friend posted a link to yours on her blog. It's hard to see through my tears as I write a response to this....

I wrote a post this morning about making over my dining room table and how pretty it looks. For months, we have been struggling to make ends meet - which for us means having to not eat out as much and not being able to put money into a savings account. This post brought me back to reality. THANK YOU.

I feel humbled, convicted and pricked after reading this. I have spent a good while staring at the picture of the baby girl wanting to hold her while she cries because after having my own baby now I realize that sometimes babies just need that. I am still tearing up at the thought of her and other babies who are lying on floors, covered in spit up and in need of a new diaper and some mommy arms to hold them.

I'm not sure yet what I will do in response with this yet. But I do know that my heart is awakened to something new here and I want to sit with it for a while.

Thank you for writing the truth.

Tina said...

Our son was adopted from Haiti seven years ago. And when we left with him in our arms, heading back to America, my heart was breaking into a billion tiny pieces for all the babies left behind.

And it continues to break everyday, especially when reading posts like this.

Thank you for all you do for Haiti, from the bottom of my broken heart.

George said...

This is a very sad story. I don't know what else to say about the babies/children already here.

But what is being done to prevent these babies from being born? Is anyone explaining and providing birth control for these women and men?

Planned Parenthood would be a good resource to contact about international family planning. They do good work.

Amy said...

I want you to know that I read this post awhile ago, and it came at a time that my husband and I were discerning if God was calling us to adopt. He has rattled my soul, with this reality that you wrote of, and He used this to clinch our decision! We're now pursuing international adoption, and I wanted to thank you for taking part in that decision!

I found your blog when someone (an adoptive mom) linked up to it. Keep posting, because God is moving in my heart with your words!

Amy said...

One more thing! I know I don't know you, but would it be okay if I post a link to it on my own blog?

Songbirdtiff said...

I really wish I could say I was surprised by this, and sometimes I'm worried that my heart will become hardened to this tragedy (please, God, don't let that happen). It's painful and heartbreaking to read each and every story, and if the Christian church would stand up and care for these orphans, we wouldn't have a global crisis.

I volunteer with a local organization that promotes foster care and adoption and have myself adopted from foster care. Every child deserves a home and there is no excuse for the church not to make that happen.

KrispyPotatoChip said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KrispyPotatoChip said...

I am in Texas and through this post, my husband and I have been called to adopt internationally (within the next 4 years, give or take). Does anyone have any advice on where to start?

mccart said...


i am hear to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted traditional spell hospital for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he traditional spell hospital casted on him that make him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you traditional spell hospital for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com. and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.