Friday, January 04, 2013

Bob and Judy Hendrick | 40 Years


“If I get married, I want to be very married.”  ― Audrey Hepburn

Happy 40th Anniversary to the most very married people I know. We love you.

If you know Aaron's parents, be sure to congratulate them today!

Got big plans this weekend?  We're putting our house back together and getting ready for school to start. Turns out, traveling and telling Structure and Scheduling to shove off are fun and all - until there's no food in the house, laundry takes over, and some of the scenes in your house begin to resemble Lord of the Flies. There's a little football game on the television tonight, so that's what we'll be doing.  There's also a Monster Truck Show in our town.  With four boys in the house, those are the kind of events we rarely pass up.

How about some weekend links?

I double dog dare you to do this for your kids this weekend.

Show this to your kids.  Our boys were in wide-eyed wonder.

This is what's on my mind right now.

This is thought provoking and inspiring.

I need one of these for Hudson.

This is why I'll never learn to knit, exhibit 592.

This book is fabulous.  We bought it for Hayden for Christmas and can't wait for spring to get here.

Happy Weekend, Friends!

6 comments:

Janessa said...

We love that book too!!

Erin Gandy said...

I totally "fell" into my daughter's bath tonight. It was glorious.

mandi said...

The nature connection is such a fantastic book! So glad y'all got it!

Patti said...

I love the line in the lecture when he says, "It's all retch and no vomit." Painfully true, but yes, inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

Jessica Grace said...

We have the sun/moon clock for our early riser... LOVE it! It didn't take long to take effect (though he lays in bed and sings or talks or plays some mornings- but who cares... he's not in my bed at 5:45!). Just make sure you travel with it too... and don't leave it at the other house and come home without it. speaking from experience!

http://borderexpat.blogspot.com/ said...

Great post that inspires healthy change!